Effective as of: 05/05/2021
Last Updated on: 05/05/2021
This website is owned and operated by Lucie Al Portraits trading as Lucie Al Photography Ltd, registration number 548862, address – Muskerry Estate, 83 Beech Road, Ballincollig, Ireland, represented by Lucie Pouilly, with Data Protection Officer Lucie Pouilly.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors and customers while they interact with the content, products and services on this site (the “Site” or the “Website”).
- The DPA (Data Protection Act) 2018 and UK GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) if it considers personal information of domestic/ UK resident.
- The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (EU GDPR) if it considers personal information of European Economic Area (EEA) resident, i.e. EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, plus Switzerland.
- The federal data protection laws which are sector-specific or focus on particular types of data, plus the respective state data protection regulations if it considers personal information of US residents.
We also comply with the global privacy principles and frameworks, including the OECD Guidelines on the protection of Privacy and Transborder Flow, and the respective domestic legislation.
It intends to explain to you (our visitors, users and customers) in a transparent manner, how and why we collect, use and disclose your personal and business data that you voluntarily provide through our site or when negotiating with us, how you can control our disclosure of your data and its removal from our clients network and database.
If you have more questions on how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
1) Information Collected
We collect two types of information from you: i) information that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. through a voluntary registration process, sign-ups or emails); and ii) information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms (including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and related technical information).
– Voluntary Registration Information
In order to fully access this Site, you must first complete the registration process, during which we will collect personal information about you. The information will include your name, address, email address and date of birth. We do not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically provide such information to us on a voluntary basis.
– Financial Data.
Our site uses “cookies” and other tracking technologies. Cookies enable us to serve secure pages to our users without asking them to sign in repeatedly. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. If a user’s system is idle for a defined time, the cookie will expire, forcing the user to sign in again to continue their session. This prevents unauthorised access to the user’s information while they are away from their computer.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Site.
2) How We Use Your Information
The processing of your personal data described in this policy is based on your consent, on the contractual necessity (which means that the processing of your Personal Data is required for us to provide services to you) or when required under the law.
We only use your personal information for the original purposes it was given. Your personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection.
We will not disclose, use, give or sell any personal information to third parties for any purposes unless required to do so by law or in special cases. If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site [or our mobile applications], your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site [and our mobile application] in perpetuity.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
We may transfer personally identifiable information as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganisation, stock sale or other change in control.
The collection and processing of your Personal Data described in this Policy is based on legitimate interests for the following:
- To enable your use of the services available on our website or provided by us;
- To send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and collect payments from you, to process payments;
- To send you non-marketing commercial communications (you can inform us at any time if you don’t require this information);
- To send you email notifications that you have requested;
- To respond to your requests or inquiries, to communicate with you about it or for event registration, and for similar customer-service-related purposes;
- 6. To administer events and programs, to perform public relations and marketing services for you and your business;
- 7. To send you information that we believe you may find of interest;
- 8. To improve our site, offers or services and to better understand how users access and use our Site and offers;
WE ARE NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION YOU CHOOSE TO SUBMIT IN THE FORUMS OR ANY OTHER PUBLICLY ACCESSIBLE AREA OF THE SITE.
3) How do we store personal data and who can access it?
We maintain an automated record of your Personal Data.
Additionally, We maintain Personal Data in various digital documents, namely event attendee lists, meeting minutes and records.
4) How We Protect Your Information
We take appropriate security measures to protect your information against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system – such as encryption, access controls, physical security and other measures. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; and transmission is at your own risk. In addition, when we work with other companies to process credit card transactions, those companies must also use encryption and other security measures.
5) Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information and Preferences
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personal information for many of our services. You may modify or remove any of your personal information at any time by sending us an e-mail with your request.
6) Your Rights
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To the extent required by applicable law and subject to legal limitations, you have the right:
- to have access to your personal data;
- to have inaccurate data corrected or removed,
- to object to the processing of your personal data,
- to restrict our use of your personal data,
- to erasure of your personal data,
- to receive your personal data in a usable electronic format and transmit it to a third party (right to “data portability”),
- to opt-out of receiving updates or notifications, and
- to lodge a complaint with their local data protection authority.
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information (DNSMPI) link
If you have any questions or wishes in connection with your personal data and your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
In particular, We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concerns about privacy.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your national Data Protection Authority (DPA).
8) International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate. For the countries outside the EU, where there is not a similar standard of data protection laws, we will take steps to ensure that adequate levels of protection are applied to your information.
Every Data Protection legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the respective legislation. (see the preamble hereinabove)
9) Children’s Privacy and Parental Controls
We do not solicit any personal information from children. If you are not 18 or older, you are not authorised to use the Site. Parents should be aware that there are parental control tools available online that can be used to prevent children from submitting information online without parental permission or from accessing material that is harmful to minors.
10) Disclaimer to Security
Lucie Al Portraits trading as Lucie Al PhotographyLTD,
Address: Muskerry Estate, 83 Beech Road, Ballincollig, Ireland.
Data Protection Officer at email@example.com