Do you have any other question ? Please feel free to contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org
The participation fee is €499. The fee not only holds your date and allows us to book in the hair and makeup artist for your shoot, it aso covers the consultation, photoshoot, one gorgeous matted print of your choice and inclusion the 40 Over 40 Portrait Exhibition & Celebration.
- CONSULTATION – to discuss your vision for how you want to be photographed and coach you on what to wear/styling _
- HAIR & MAKEUP – A professional makeover on your photoshoot date
- **ACCESS TO STUDIO WARDROBE – you have unlimited access to our studio closet of couture gowns and other fun accessories if you wish to wear them for your shoot
- PHOTOSHOOT – a 1.5 – 2 hour photoshoot with Dina
- REVEAL & ORDER SESSION – an in person session (on our studio or online via video conferencing software) to look at the 20-25 images we have created for you. At this session you can choose the one complimentary image in your $299 package, and place your order for more images. Ala carte portraits are $275 and my collections of six or more start at $1395.
- PORTRAIT CELEBRATION + EXHIBITION – upon completion of the project there will be a celebration and exhibition to showcase the portraits of all 50 women. Your photograph will be included in this event
- VIP FACEBOOK GROUP – be a part of a community of women all participating in this project. Share your experience and cheer each other on
- FEATURED ON OUR BLOG + SOCIAL MEDIA – your images and story will be featured on our social media, blog and possibly youtube
Absolutely! When you see the 20-30 stunning images we have created for you, you’re probably going to want more than one! Extra photographs (including the digital and 5×7 print on 8×10 mat) are €285 each. You can save by purchasing collections. The more you buy, the cost goes down. Our packages with 6 images start at €1500 and go up from there. We do take credit cards and offer payment plans as well.
My Portrait Studio is based in Muskerry Estate, 83 Beech Road, Ballincollig, Cork Co.
We have timeslots available for shoots Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday at 10am.
Availability is first come first served. On your phone chat with Lucie she will share next available dates and make sure to find an opening that works for you. If you are SUPER EXCITED to particpate but just can’t possibly make those times work let’s chat about your availability. I want to be as inclusive as possible for this project but I am working around my hair & makeup artist’s schedule too. We will do our best to accomodate you.
One of the most exciting parts of this project is to celebrate all 40 of our participants and share your images and stories with the community. There will also be a final celebration featuring all 40 women’s portraits on display once this project is complete. Our venue will be announced as we get closer.
I will be 58 ths year, and I can relate with all my 50+ sisters of the feelings we have about aging and how we are underrepresented in the media. There’s no expiration date on being a fabulous, happy, fulfilled, and vibrant woman. You inspire me. Your story inspires me. You show me and our society the truth– that a woman just gets better with time, like a fine wine! I am a huge believer in women’s empowerment. There aren’t enough platforms for women over 50 to share their story and their beauty.
Whoa, stop right there beauty! I simply don’t believe in “photogenic.” It’s my job as the photographer to make you look and feel amazing! And lucky for you I am a trained master at making women of all ages, shapes and sizes look amazing in photographs.